ግላዊ መምርሒ ግላዊ መምርሒ
Information We Collect
We collect and use your information to provide our Services and improve them over time.
Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or reconfigure an milkta.com account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, may be listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, do not require registration.
Additional Information: You may provide us with additional information to make public, such as a short biography, your location, education, work, contact information or a picture. You may customize your account with information such as a cell phone number for the delivery of SMS messages or your address book so that we can help you find milkta.com users you know. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to market to you. You may unsubscribe from these messages by following the instructions contained within the messages or the instructions on our web site. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. Providing the additional information described in this section is entirely optional.
Location Information: You may choose to note your location in your on your milkta.com profile.
Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with advertisements, may also be included in Log Data.
Links: milkta.com may keep track of how you interact with links by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as searching and looking at public user profiles or lists. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. milkta.com may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
Device Identifiers: When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by milkta.com.
Metadata: Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of user content was collected and how that content is formatted. Users can add or may have Metadata added to their user content including tags, location, work, education and other Metadata. This makes your user content more searchable by others and more interactive.
Third Party Services: milkta.com uses a variety of services hosted by third parties to help provide our Services, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request.
How We Use Your Information
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit milkta.com;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of milkta.com
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your private information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- Your Consent:
- We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as when you use a third party web client to access your milkta.com account.
- Service Providers:
- Law and Harm:
- We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect milkta.com’s rights or property..
- Business Transfers:
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information:
- We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public bio or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did). .
Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Services are not directed to people under 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Websites and Services
Changes to this Policy